Last year I wrote a series of articles for a health magazine and have decided to re post them here starting this week. In the first series I went into great depth of what training factors are and covered each training factor and how they benefit cyclists using a structured/periodized training plan. Then I wrap up the whole article series with how training factors fit into periodized training. This is a very comprehensive article series and I hope you find in helpful. If you read it before I apologize as this series will only have been edited for content. Just wanted to give more people access to the articles I have written in the past.
The article series will appear in the following order:
- Intro to training factors and the factor Endurance
- Training Factors: Balance, Flexibility, Agility
- Training Factors: Force, Power, Speed, Muscle Endurance, Anaerobic Endurance
- Form – Putting it all together
- Introduction to Periodization and base training
- Heading to the finish line strong from Build to Transition to Race phases