Coach Rob talks about the first full year of the Endurance QuickCast and what was accomplished in 2016 along with a sneak peek into 2017. Such as show stats, top 10 listed to shows, what goes into producing the show, our existing sponsors and announcing our new show sponsor for 2017!
The top 10 listened to shows in 2016
- Make your run more comfortable
- Beta Alanine the game-changing Amino Acid
- All About Performance Sports Glasses
- The Feed – On Season Amino Acids YOU NEED!
- Guest interview and its all about power and power meters
- Intermittent Fasting
- The Worst Advice I Have Ever Heard About Power Meters
- Improve your performance today with Self Talk
- Make your ride more comfortable
- Common Bike Fit Issues and How To Correct Them
Big thanks to all of our sponsors and partners in 2016
Funk Away, our new show sponsor!
Listen in 2017 for giveaways from our new sponsor and information about how Funk Away
makes an athlete’s life a lot less Funky!
What goes into producing the show?
What do we have planned for the new year?
We need more listeners in 2017!
Stop by iTunes and leave a review or just 5 stars – If you leave a great review and all of
them have been to date I will give you a FREE Training Plan or knock 20% off of any of our
coaching services until the end of January 2017
Thank you, our listeners, for helping us get this far. We want to go further, much further,
with the show. We want to be your Number 1 go to show for all things related to endurance sports.