In this week’s Endurance Quick Cast Coach Rob talks about the issues that cause numbness as a cyclist. Most cyclists will deal with some aspect of their anatomy going numb; everything from hands , backside and feet. While numbness is most often caused by poor blood flow Coach Rob covers the how to combat these problems.
In this episode we cover:
- The common occurrences of numbness.
- How To alleviate numb hands
- What often causes Numb fingers
- Causes of Numbness in feet
- Dealing with a numb backside
- How to cure numbness