I wrote an article at Positive Performance Coaching last spring entitled Picking Your Big Race Wisely. The article came about due to an unfortunate last minute cancellation of a priority race.
I realize that some of our listeners do not race but instead are event riders and runners. What do I mean by event riders and runners? I mean rides and or running events that are not scored such as tours and fun runs.
- Learn ho to prioritize races and events
- Learn what the different priorities are
- Plans to make sure you are ready for your big event or race
- What to look out for in an event or a race that could get canceled
- Things to think about before you commit to that next big event or race