We love question and answer shows. We learn so much from our athletes, readers and listeners. Below in the show notes are some of the questions that Coach Rob goes over on this show. We would love to have you send us even more questions for our next Q and A show at the end of the month. Send us a tough or interesting question and who knows we may do a whole show around it. Make it real interesting and we may even put you on the show! Just leave your questions and show ideas here.
- Will structured training on utilizing training indoors on a trainer benefit race specific performance?
- Does adding a short run or two a week benefit or hinder your normal training on the bike?
If it benefits, does running at any intensity work or are some intensities better than others?
- How soon after a challenging ride/race do you use the roller? Immediately? Is it too late if you feel the soreness?
- What’s your take on “muscle milk” and other post ride drinks?
- Can we have the option of getting back on track with training?
- What does osmolality mean and why should I care?
- Why do I smell Ammonia after a hard run, ride or workout and how do I make it stop?
Several shout outs to Twitter and Facebook friends!