As No Fat November progresses Coach Rob covers the realities of getting started with a weight loss program. Rob also share tips and guidance that can get you started today as well as his own progress.
What are your weight loss goals? Do they support your performance goals?
What is your motivation? Is it going to be enough when it gets hard? Write it DOWN!!!!
Do you have a nutritional plan?
Plans will include but are not limited to:
- Foods to eat
- Foods to not eat
- How much you can take in daily and for training
- Balancing your Macros for weight loss optimization
Do you have a training plan? Does it support weight loss?
Plans will include
- More volume at lower intensities in the range of Zone 2-2.9 Power and Heart Rate
- The primary training factors utilized in a strict weight loss program are
Organization – Do you have the information I have already mentioned organized?
How are you going to track the work, your weight, and composition?
Mentally are you ready?
Tips to put into practice today – No fancy tools, software or planning required
- Drink More Water
- Walk More
- Add 10-15 minutes to your physical activities
- Add new physical activities
- Eat less
- Eat Slower
- Eat only whole foods
- Do not eat after 7PM
- Eat Breakfast
- Remove snacks
Coach Rob’s own progress