We love question and answer shows. We learn so much from our athletes, readers and listeners. Below in the show notes are some of the questions that Coach Rob goes over on this show. We would love to have you send us even more questions for our next Q and A show at the end of the month. Send us a tough or interesting question and who knows we may do a whole show around it. Make it real interesting and we may even put you on the show! Just leave your questions and show ideas here.
- Do push ups count as training for cyclists? Actually we are paraphrasing the question as you will learn on the show.
- Are Tubular Tires Better than Clincher tires?
- Does a slightly heavier Alu/Carbon aero wheel incur much of a performance penalty compared to lighter full carbon aero wheels on a rolling course with short sharp climbs?
- How do you distinguish between agility and flexibility?
- I strained my “skid muscle” on my fixie! Help!
- How do pro cyclists loose weight?
We had other questions but there were just to many to make enough time to get them all in. But fear not we will have another Q&A show at the end of February.
Some links of interest: