I have had the pleasure of coaching people that live in or near just about every conceivable terrain. They all have one thing in common, wind. No matter which direction it is blowing from we can learn how to use it to our advantage. So lets talk about how Runners and Cyclists can benefit from some tips on dealing with wind. Below are the topics we covered in today’s show.
- Wind Direction and how to read it
- Wind speed and how to read it
- Cross wind concerns
- Special tactics for TT and Tri Bike Riders
- Special tactics for Roadies
- Special tactics for Runners
- How to dress for the wind
- Other physical concerns
- Other equipment concerns when dealing with wind
Coach Rob has a Coaching Service for all levels!
[button type=”flat” shape=”pill” size=”small” href=”http://bit.ly/1FXRv0S” title=”Example”]Get Coached![/button][/content_band]