Improving cadence can be one of the simplest and quickest ways to improve your cycling performance. Lets talk about why fast cadence is important and what you can do to improve your cadence.
- We spin fast to improve our pedaling efficiency/economy
- What is meant by efficiency/economy?
- Won’t pedaling faster make my HR go up?
- What is an optimal cadence?
- How long does it take to raise a cyclist’s cadence?
- What workouts can improve cadence
- Don’t forget flexibility
- Are there other gadgets or methods to improve my cadence?
- Other benefits of having a higher cadence
Get your legs up to speed!
We have an 6 week training plan dedicated to improving your cycling cadence.Get a Plan
Really good explanation on why fast cadence is a benefit and how to improve cadence. It has really helped me with endurance.